Usually, passengers can cancel their booking up to 2 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time but if any passenger wants to save a cancellation fee then, cancel your reservation before 7 days or 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time. The cancellation of the reservation will only be accepted by the official website of Aeromexico Airlines.
Highlights of Aeromexico Cancellation Policy
- For the duration of the cancellation booking, any promo code or offer will not apply to the cancellation.
- As per the Aeromexico Cancellation Policy, the cancellation fee is not the same for every airline and it will depend on the distance, duration, route, class, or other various factors.
- After the cancellation of the reservation, passengers can make another reservation with the same account.
Aeromexico Refund Policy
- If you are eligible for the refund and you have cancelled your booking successfully then the refund amount will credit within 10 to 15 working days and the refund amount will get same bank account number which was used for the booking.
- After cancellation of booking, passengers have to submit the refund request form on the official website of Aeromexico airlines.
- If any passenger is facing an issue to submit a refund request form so he/she can take assistance from Aeromexico customer service team.
Aeromexico Refund Policy for the non-refundable ticket
If you have a non-refundable booking then you need to pay only the difference amount but if the fare is less then from the cancelled ticket so the refund amount will credit to Aeromexico points which can be used for upcoming flight booking.
Aeromexico Refund Policy for illness or bad weather
Due to the illness, if the passenger unable to travel then the passengers will get a full refund amount but they have to submit the relevant document.
If the Aeromexico cancelled due to the bad weather or other major issues, the passengers will get a full refund amount
Source: Aeromexico Cancellation Policy