Emirates Airlines is a well-known airlines with headquarter in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It operates more than 3600 flights per week and carries millions of passengers annually. This largest Middle East airlines has service to more than 150 destinations in most of the countries across 6 continents. You can book cheap flights with the Emirates Airlines and save your hard earned money.
But sometimes due to unavoidable reasons passengers need to cancel their flight booking. So they need to know about the Emirates cancellation policy before making a cancellation otherwise they might be charged heavily as cancellation fee.
What is Emirates Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- Passenger can cancel their booking within 24 hours of actual booking at no cancellation fee.
- After 24 hours, you need to pay a cancellation amount according to the cancellation rules of the airlines.
- The cancellation amount depends on the route as well as your booking class.
- You have to apply for refund request within 24 hours of the cancellation.
- Refundable amount gets credited in the same mode of original payment.
- Refund is applicable only for the refundable type of ticket.
How to cancel flight ticket with Emirates Airlines?
- If you are clear with the Emirates cancellation policy, you can make the cancellation at any time according to your comfort.
- Log in to your account on Emirates airlines.
- Go to “Manage booking” option.
- Enter the booking reference number and passenger last name.
- Choose the passenger for which you want to cancel the flight ticket.
- Cancel it and save the changes.
Source: Emirates Airlines Cancellation Policy